An activity pack to accompany First English Words, winner of the Best Entry for Young Learners prize at HRH The Duke of Edinburgh English Language Book Awards 2012.
The First English Words Activity Pack contains a broad range of fun, varied and engaging activities and resources, inspired by the award-winning, beautifully illustrated picture dictionary First English Words. Young learners can meet, learn and practise their first words in English and develop their literacy skills with the help of Ben, Daisy and Keekee the monkey. Encourage a love for learning English and capture the imagination of children at home or in the classroom.
The pack contains:
- First English Words Picture Dictionary and audio CD with songs and words
- First English Words Activity Book 1
- First English Words Activity Book 2
- First English Words Teacher’s Book
- Audio CD with stories and words
- Pack of 100 flashcards (210 x 148mm)
- Pack of 35 story cards (279 x 210mm)
- 4 posters
• Covers the first English words children need to learn
• Develops literacy and analysis skills
• Components are beautifully illustrated and in full colour
• Activity Books contain plenty of space for children to practise their writing and drawing
• Teacher’s Book includes lesson plans, ideas for activities and games, and photocopiable resources
• Audio CDs help children develop listening and speaking skills and a love of singing and storytelling
Also available: First English Words, First English Words Activity Book 1, First English Words Activity Book 2, First English Words Teacher’s Book.