- Язык Английский
- Переплет Твердый
- Размер 232х229 мм
- Автор Гленда Бейли
- Издательство Abrams
- ISBN 978-1419700705
"Harper's Bazaar" is a distinguished fashion magazine, revered for its contributions to fashion, photography, and graphic design in the twentieth century. Under the direction of Glenda Bailey, editor-in-chief, and Stephen Gan, creative director, in this century, the magazine has maintained its position as a cultural icon.
Bailey is known for her elaborate visual productions: fashion features that use pop culture trends and the adventures of notorious public figures as the backdrop for elaborate narratives. The resulting images, shot by well-known photographers and featuring supermodels and super-celebrities, are both entertaining and beautiful. Their ultimate purpose is to bring the best and most inventive fashion to the widest possible audience.
"Harper's Bazaar: 2001-2010" is a collection of more than 300 fashion photographs that chronicle the best high fashion of the twenty-first century. It features:
• Naomi Campbell races a cheetah in Africa in a photograph by Jean-Paul Goude;
• Karl Lagerfeld, Valentino, Donatella Versace, and John Galliano choreograph fantasies about their own fashions;
• Agyness Deyn pays tribute to Michael Jackson, shot by Terry Richardson;
• Lagerfeld does Courtney Love doing penance for wearing fake Chanel;
• Tim Burton, David Lynch, and The Simpsons do high fashion;
• Sarah Jessica Parker models Diana Vreeland for Peter Lindburgh.
A celebration of fashion, a romp through a riotous and eventful decade, and a banquet of contemporary imagery, "Harper's Bazaar: 2001-2011" is also a glamorous object in itself.
Пока нет отзывов